Ono - Installation instructions
To download and install Ono, follow these steps:
- Download the Ono jar file (here) and save it your disk.
- Download and install Azureus if have not already done so (see this site).
- Open Azureus.
- From the main window in Azureus, select the Plugins > Installation wizard...menu option.
- From the Install Plugins window, select By file and click Next.
- At the next page, click Browse... and use the file chooser to select the Ono plugin (e.g., ono_0.9.jar). Then click Next.
- Click Finishat the next page.
- A window titled Azureus Plugin Installer should appear. Click Install.
- The plugin should install successfully, at which point, you click Close.
Please note that if you are using Azureus version 126.96.36.199 or later, updates to our Ono software will download and install AUTOMATICALLY. You will be notified when the new version installs. If you downloaded the unsigned Aqualab version, you will have to confirm that you want to install a new version of the plugin because it is not digitially signed. Please go ahead and install the new version should you ever see a dialog asking you to confirm. Thanks to the Azureus team, we can now offer signed versions of our plugin, which are available from the Azureus plugin page.